You

You, the woman who once owned my heart,
You, the one I fell in love with from the start,
You, the one with a smile that light up the dark,
You, the one who owned my heart left a mark,

You, the one whose love was more than perfect,
You, the one I lost, because of decisions I now regret,
You, the one I once called my soul mate,
You, the one I would have died for without debate,

You, the one with the voice I longed to hear,
You, the one who gave me a reason to show no fear,
You, the one whose love I could not resist,
You, the one whose hugs and kisses, were absolute bliss,

You, the one whose hand fit so perfectly in mine,
You, the reason the sun would always shine,
You, the one with whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life,
You, the reason I got through so much strife

You, the one whose arms I effortlessly fell in,
You, the one who melted me with your cheeky grin,
You, the one with the lips I once longed to kiss,
You, the woman, I will always miss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Country, Where Art Thou?

Cliché

Tears