If I ever find you

I want to look in to your eyes
And wipe away the tears you cry
I want to tell you that I love you
And be there for you through and through

I want to listen to every word you say
And hold you close when you’ve had a bad day
I want to be your closest and best friend
And be with you until the very end

I want to be there for you through everything
And be the one who makes your heart sing
I want to be the one who walks a thousand miles
And do it over again just to see you smile

I want to be the one who protects you from harm
And be the one who melts under your charm
I want to be the one who steps in front of the knife
And be the one who for you gives his life

I want to be the one who gets down on a knee
And asks you to spend your life with me
I’ll be the one who always remains loyal and true
And I’ll be the one who loves you unconditionally

if I ever find you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Country, Where Art Thou?

Cliché

Tears