Dreamer

I dream of a world where we all get along,
A world where people know right from wrong
Where there is unity without hate,
And humanity would change the world’s fate

I dream of a world that accepts those for all they are
Where lifestyles don’t matter and love ruled by far
A world where religion didn’t divide people at all
And where the good in people prevailed and evil would fall

I dream of a world where there was only one race
Where people get along despite the colour of their face
A world without selfish people and prejudice failed
And people respected each other and nobody bailed

I dream of a world where women aren’t objectified
Where our mothers, sisters and daughters are glorified
A world where people stood up against abuse and rape
And where justice prevails and evildoers see no escape

I dream of a world where human and animal lived as one
Where profit was based on hard work and not stolen by a gun
A world where cultures would coexist and live together in peace
And the selling and killing of innocent souls would finally cease

I dream of a world, where our hearts made the rules
Where we are able to choose our own fate and not be used as tools
A world where freedom and peace reigned supreme

The but the truth is I'm a dreamer and this is only a dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Country, Where Art Thou?

Cliché

Tears